22 October 2010

Street Cover

Especially for Wietske.

(can someone please tell me what these things are called in English??)


Helen said...

Hi Linda!

Well, quite boring.... but I believe we call them "STORM DRAIN GRATES"

unless someone else knows something I don't know!

Sally Westcott said...

Hi Linda,

The other name is "Storm Drain Grills" - depends where in Australia you are!

Margeeth said...

I googled manhole cover and found lots of pictures of "putdeksels", so I guess they can be called manhole cover too.